Kim Kardashian On Ebay For Charity

Kim Kardashian On Ebay For Charity
Kim Kardashian is selling her car on Ebay for charity or a portion of it. No silly, you read wrong she’s not selling herself, she’s selling her car. Her ride, got it? Kim Kardashian and her footballer beau Reggie Bush are selling their cars to raise funds for charity.


Kim Kardashian On Ebay For Charity


Kardashian’s white Ranger Rover and Bush’s Mercedes Shark II custom car are up for sell on eBay as part of a Kardashian family “closet cleaning”. Sorry to disappoint you guys, Kim isn’t up for sale, at least not on Ebay and not that I know of.

“A percentage of the proceeds from this and all my auctions will go to my favourite charity, the Dream Foundation, a really wonderful organisation that grants wishes to terminally-ill adults,” Contactmusic quoted Kardashian, as saying.”I volunteer for them and love the way they’re in the world… one person at a time,” she added. – Kim Kardashian


Range Rover is my dream car. I would buy it, Kim could you do me a favor and sell it for a grand. Ok, worth the try anyway, right? The min bid is $47,600 I wonder how much Kim is donating to charity? 1%, 5%, 10%? Hmm. Don’t they usually tell you when it’s a big sum? No idea. I should ask Kim.